http://www.midcoastcommunitycouncil.org/home/2014/4/18/mcc-meeting-april-23-7pm.htmlThe full agenda is here:
The meeting starts at 7pm, Wed 23 April, at Granada Sanitary District Meeting Room, 504 Avenue Alhambra, 3rd Floor, El Granada
(7:00) Call to Order -- Councilmember self-introductions
1. Board of Supervisors’ Report and Reports from other Government Officials
2. Public Comment (Anyone may speak up to 3 minutes on any topic not on the agenda. Please fill out
a speaker slip. The Council may not discuss or take action on items not on the agenda.)
3. Consent Agenda (Items generally approved as a group without discussion, unless requested to be
moved to Regular Agenda for discussion)
a. Approve Minutes for April 9, 2014.
4. Regular Agenda – The Council may take action on the following items:
a. (7:15) Rodenticides (Deinzer). Poison baits used to control rodents, and the
unintended secondary poisoning of wildlife and pets that eat dead or dying rodents that
have consumed these baits. Presentation by Lisa Owens-Viani, representative for
Raptors Are The Solution (RATS), a Bay Area conservation group working to eradicate
anticoagulants from our ecosystem.
Desired Outcome: Informational
b. (7:45) Montara Coast 7th Street fence (Ketcham). County staff will present the plan
for removal of the fence that closes off the coastal end of 7th Street and installation of
guardrails for vehicle safety. Desired Outcome: Informational
c. (8:15) Moss Beach Skate Park (Olson) – a community discussion.
• Safety and the future of public access at the 11-acre parcel owned by California School
Employees Association (CSEA) in northern Moss Beach. In addition to WWII barracks
foundations and MWSD water storage tanks, the parcel contains a user-built concrete
skate park, which appears slated for demolition by the property owner.
• The need for a Midcoast skate park – where, how, who can get it done?
5. Council Activity – Correspondence received & meetings attended
6. Future Agendas
May 14 – Coastside Emergency Corps (Gottuso)
Devil’s Slide Ride
Unpermitted encroachments in the public right of way (DPW)
NOTE: The Council reserves the right to re-order the agenda. All indicated start times are estimates.
Agenda item supporting documents are available 72 hours in advance of meetings at
To subscribe to MCC agendas via email, send email to MCC-Agendasemail@example.com