(7:00) Call to Order -- Councilmember self-introductions
1. Board of Supervisors’ Report and Reports from other Government Officials
2. Public Comment (Anyone may speak up to 3 minutes on any topic not on the agenda. Please fill out a speaker slip. The Council may not discuss or take action on items not on the agenda.)
3. Consent Agenda (Items generally approved as a group without discussion, unless requested to be moved to Regular Agenda for discussion) a. Approve Minutes for April 9, 2014. b. Approve Minutes for April 23, 2014.
4. Regular Agenda – The Council may take action on the following items: a. (7:15) Coastside Emergency Corps Formation and Proposed Organization. Presentation by Nick Gottuso, County OES Coastside District Coordinator. Desired Outcome: Receive the information and provide feedback.
b. (7:45) SamTrans Proposal to Eliminate Weekend Bus Service on Sunshine Valley Road. Presentation by SamTrans personnel. Desired Outcome: Receive the information and provide feedback.
c. (8:15) Devil’s Slide Ride – Presentation by Diana Conti, CEO of Parca, on route and timing of a recreational bike ride and Parca fundraiser proposed to pass through the Midcoast on Hwy 1 on Saturday, June 28. Desired Outcome: Receive the information and provide feedback.
5. Council Activity – Correspondence received & meetings attended
6. Future Agendas May 28 – DPW presentation on unpermitted encroachments in the public right of way. County Vector Control presentation on their use of rodenticides.