My new e-cookbook includes recipes to prepare you for cooking and baking a delicious gluten-free holiday meal that everyone will love.
I've taken over 25 recipes from my soon-to-be-released gluten-free cookbook and assembled a mini version with the best recipes for the holidays. Included are the following sections:
- How to make substitutions: a great way to adapt family recipes along with tips to make your meal dairy-free as well.
- Cooking lessons: yes, there is a better way to cut an onion!
- The Meal
- Sweet potato millet cakes with cumin cream
- Wine and herb pan sauce
- Sausage and raisin bread stuffing
- Orange walnut cranberry sauce
- Millet mashed potatoes
- Vegetarian options like kasha stuffing as well as chard and quinoa salad
- Popovers, cornbread, and fresh baked bread
- Desserts: the flakiest pie crust recipe with step-by-step instructions (you don't need to tell them it's gluten-free!)
- Fruit galette
- Traditional pies
- Delicious brownies with a simple yet elegant ganache frosting
- Rolled sugar cookies like mom used to make
- Leftovers: unbelievably easy creamy turkey pot pie, butternut squash risotto, and more.
There is a photo for every recipe along with lots of tips and step-by-step instructions.
When you buy the e-cookbook for $4.99, I will donate $1 to the Hurricane Sandy relief fund through the American Red Cross (so the e-cookbook is only $3.99). For every 100 e-cookbooks sold, I will donate $15 additional. You can donate more here.
To buy the e-cookbook, click here.
BONUS RECIPE!! After you have bought the book, you will also receive a bonus recipe of Gluten-Free and Dairy-Free Corn Souffle. I adapted our family's recipe and it's delicious! The recipe is usually sent within 24 hours or less.