Halloween at Harbor Village features Festivities for families coming to the coast all October Long!
Half Moon Bay, Ca: Locals, tourists and casual day trippers coming out to the coast will have added reason to visit the Princeton area businesses as Halloween invades Harbor Village from Oct. 1st-31st. Halloween at Harbor Village will feature month long activities and events including their Pumpkins by the Pier Pumpkin patch which is open 7 days per week, Kids Jumpers, Costume and Pumpkin Carving contests, prizes and other family related activities will kick off October.
Overview of Halloween at Harbor Village Events taking place:
- Pony rides and Petting Zoo- every Saturday and Sunday in October
- Sundays Farmers Market with live music every Sunday
- Rock climbing, Zorb balls, and slack lining will take place Sept 30, Oct 21, and Oct 28
- Zip Lining Oct 7, and 14th
All Month Long Halloween Activities at Harbor Village:
• The “Pumpkins By The Pier” pumpkin patch will be Open 7 Days Per Week through October 31st
• Inflatable Jumpers and activities for Kids. (Free use with purchase.)
• Exclusive discounts and coupon packages from local businesses given upon pumpkin purchase.
• Free Drawings and prizes, with grand prize drawing taking place
http://pumpkinsbythepieratharborvillage.blogspot.com/ Visit us for more information! Also charity events taking place!
Dear Residents, schools, and organizations!
As 2012 nears to an end, the Holiday Season at Harbor Village is just getting started. In the spirit of giving we are very excited to announce another year of partnering with local non-profits, charities and schools in our coast side community by offering 10% of sales of all Pumpkin and Christmas trees made to the local coastside organization of your choice. Simply select the charity when you purchase your Pumpkin or Christmas Tree at Harbor Village and we will keep you posted on the amount of money raised. Last year we brought in over $2,400 for local organizations through the Halloween and Christmas Season and we hope to surpass that amount this year.
We invite you to come out to Harbor Village and check out some of the many events taking place over the next few months.
For More Information, call: