Patch feels very honored to have you all as readers — and we're committed to bringing you the best in hyperlocal community-minded content.
So, we want to know — what would you like to see more of in 2013?
Is it more...
- Local government and politics, such as coverage of the City Council, Planning Commission, and the like?
- Business content, such as new businesses coming to town, why certain businesses are closing, and what it all means for the local economy and real estate?
- Schools news?
- Local arts and entertainment, such as the best local events going on around town?
- More crime coverage, such as local crime trends, police blotters and the like?
- Community news, profiles on local people, or more coverage of a particular issue in town such as traffic/congestion, coastal erosion, Highway 1 crossings, Devil's Slide, land use?
Tell us what you want to see most on Patch in 2013 in the comments below.
DID YOU READ our "What 2012 Half Moon Bay Issue Was Most Important?" from this week? If not, check it out here.
Keep up with local news — follow Patch!
Want to share your opinions with the communities of the Coastside? Start your own blog here.