One eastbound lane on Highway 92 is closed until 4 p.m. today to remove the modular home that was separated from a vehicle on Tuesday afternoon.
There is one-lane traffic on Eastbound Highway 92 from Skyline Boulevard to the traffic light at 280 and 35, as maintenance crews are working today to repair the roadway. A pilot vehicle is currently controlling the one-way traffic.
The accident remains had been pushed to the side of the road for three days before a clean-up crew responded this afternoon.
At approximately 2 p.m. Tuesday, the vehicle overturned and caused the modular home to separate, closing all lanes on Highway 92 at lower Highway 35.
Caltrans is asking motorists to drive cautiously and remember to “slow for the cone zone.”
More on Patch:
- Update: Coroner Identifies Hwy. 92 Crash Victim
- There's Finally Light at the End of the Tunnels
- Update: Injury Accident Blocks Both Lanes on Highway 92
- Update: Hwy. 92 Now Open But Expect Delays
- Surfers Plan to Break the Barrier at Martin's Beach