6:30 p.m.: The supervisors unanimously approved the environmental impact report before continuing the hearing to Feb. 5. Click "Keep me posted" for automatic notification when we publish our full report from the meeting.
3:45 p.m.: After a recess, supervisor Brad Wagenknecht has reconvened the public hearing. In the first part of the hearing, 26 local residents made public comments. At least 40 more people have submitted cards to speak, Wagenknecht said.
- Napa Pipe: Yes or No?
- Michael Haley: Napa Pipe Comment for January 14 meeting of the Board of Supervisors
- What Really Happened at the Napa Pipe Meeting?
- Letter: "Napa Pipe is Bad for Students"
- County Holds Hearings on Napa Pipe
- Comment Period Extended on Napa Pipe Report
- Luce “Happy" to Keep Napa Pipe Industrial
- New Napa Pipe Hearings Set
- Where Do You Stand on Napa Pipe?
- How Big Should Napa Pipe Be?
- Was Law Broken at Napa Pipe Meeting?
- Many Voices Expected at Napa Pipe Hearing
- Napa Pipe Vote Postponed
- Napa Pipe Plan Divides County Planners
- Napa Pipe Hearings Canceled as Developers Revise Proposal
- Napa Pipe Returns to Planning Commission
Stay Patched in! Follow Napa Valley Patch on Twitter | Like Napa Valley Patch on Facebook | Sign up for the daily email with links to the latest news | Got something to say? Start a blog and share your views.