The Coastside community and the greater Bay Area have demonstrated their support for children and quality education by donating over 200 items for the annual El Granada PTO Auction.
This year's event, titled “Viva la Fiesta,” will be held on Saturday, May 5 from 6:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. at on Hwy 92. Admission is $35 per person at the door. We encourage the public to come, as there are some great deals as many items go for substantially less than their actual value. This year we have over $30K in donations with some notable item such as:
· 2 nights stay at the Ventana Inn and Spa.
· Overnight hotel stays in San Francisco, Palm Spring, Scottsdale Arizona, as well as local favorites such as the and the .
· 23 pieces of beautiful handmade jewelry made by local artists.
· Multiple local restaurant certificates (such as , ) as well as restaurants across the greater Bay Area.
· And more… visit the event website for a full list of auction items.
Proceeds from the auction will fund basic school programs including P.E., science, and the library. Other programs such as music, Art in Action and the school's — a long time tradition and coastal favorite — will also benefit from funds raised.
Visit the website above for further details.
Want to blog for us? Click here.